The Kimberly™ wood stove has earned its reputation as the best wood stove for tiny houses, cabins, RVs and other compact living spaces. Certified at 3.2 grams/hour, the Kimberly™ gasifier wood stove is one of the cleanest non-catalytic wood burning stoves on the planet.
The patented, ultra-efficient thermodynamic gasifier technology harnesses the wood gas within the exhaust as a secondary fuel source to increase heat output, radically lower emissions, and improve overall efficiency, making this tiny wood stove one of the most efficient, clean wood burning stoves available today. This technology also allows you to get more heat from less wood, which means longer burn times, less wood splitting and incredible wood-burning efficiency.
The Kimberly™ gasifier wood burning stove is an industry leading stove, perfect for environmentally conscious, tiny off-grid houses. It’s the best tiny wood stove for compact space dwellers who are looking for a highly-efficient dry heat source and cooktop.
Iron Ash Guide:
Are you a DIY-er looking to install the Kimberly™ wood stove yourself? Great! We’ve created a few guides to help you with the installation.
The Kimberly™ wood stove heater has been approved for residential, mobile homes, and alcove installations in the USA. Due to certain regulations in Canada, the Kimberly™ wood stove heater is not approved for mobile home use but can be safely installed at the owner's discretion.
Download the Kimberly™ Wood Stove Owner's Manual here
- American-made, precision-cut stainless steel
- Manufactured in Oregon, USA
- Non-catalytic re-burn solid fuel system
- Portable at 56lbs
- Versatile cooktop
- Height: 25.5”
- Width: 10”
- Weight: 56lbs
- Flue exit: Horizontal
- Estimated efficiency: 68%
- Vents with 3” double-wall pellet stove pipe
Requires Class A rated ceiling pass through
(insulated or triple wall pipe)
Certified for 6” clearance on sides and back of flue
(less with shielding)
Ultra efficient and clean:
- Underwriters listed for WETT certified installations
- Tested against ULC-S627-00 Standards Council of Canada
- Conforms to CAN/CSA B365-10 Clause 4.1.C Canadian Chimney
- 3.2 g/hr emission rate (as of May 15, 2020 EPA limit is 2.0 g/hr) EPA Certified Stoves
- Heats up to 1,000 square feet of well-insulated space
- Peak 42,500 BTU's/hour
- Provision made for outside air intake kit at bottom of stove
- Will take up to 4” diameter log of 10” in length
- Burns up to 8 hours, depending on wood quality
*Disclosure - Kimberly™ is currently recertifying to meet the 2020 emission requirements for residential applications*
The Dwarf 4kw
CSA Certified in Canada
Not certified in Canada
Not certified in Canada
Watch Kimberly™ wood stove installations, the latest Kimberly™ wood stove customer reviews, tiny home and off-grid lifestyle videos, and our happy customers’ tiny home and compact living tours on our videos page.